Hello lovely friends,
Mallory here. I'm using free in-flight wi-fi on my way to Aruba. What is funny is that this day will go down in history as, "That one year when I spent Christmas completely by myself on a random island I'd never even been to before." Yes indeed, I am flyin' solo to spend the next 13 hours of Christmas all by my lonesome.
Due to some flight complications caused by the weather (all you southerners who are loving this unexpected white Christmas...), I was unable to get back to Chicago from Atlanta in order to fly to Aruba tomorrow with the Whitmores, so after much debate, discussion, and phone calls to Delta, we decided it made since for me to just go to Aruba a day early. So, here I am chilling by myself on Christmas. It is a very interesting day indeed.
Other than that, I am SO excited for the break and ladies, mark your calendars for Thursday, April 28th as it seems my sister is planning a bachelorette party in Nashville for that night! Ahh! All are welcome :)
Aaron and I would like to make a guest appearance at this April 28th fiesta.
ReplyDelete