I think being homesick is something that not only can apply to your actual home but to the people you consider your family. I realized that I not only miss seeing my Mom, Dad, sister and dog, Yogi, but I miss sitting down and having an intellectual conversation that doesn't involve physical therapy, laughing about the night we rode the Vandy Vans for hours or threw the shopping cart off of the parking garage and even just sitting at Fido and talking because we can.
Basically I miss you guys alot and hope some kind of reunion is in order soon. Oh yeah, thats what all these weddings are for... woo summer!
Ok, now I am done being all sappy and nostalgic and annoying... hah... sorry :)
I know I haven't updated in so long that I can't even remember the last time it happen, BUT I need to get back to packing so I can make it to bible study in Memphis later this afternoon (especially since I am a slacker and I am missing church as I type! whoops!). Expect a post soon about my life in general!
No comments:
Post a Comment