I was thinking the same thing as Garrett, but will take it a step further. The following people need to post as they have posted ZERO or 1 entries and/or it just seems like forever and they could be dead and I wouldn't know:
-Aaron Thompson
-Seth "Stanky" Harkins
-Blake McKeeby
-Courtney Corcoran
-Stooks
-Fuchs
-Lauren "Lawface" Law
-Liz Derck
-Allie Button
-Andrew "I asked Allie Button to marry me and haven't even posted" Lossing
-Jacquie Berger
-The Dev
-Cresson
-Steph
If your name is listed above, please feel officially called-out and assure us you're not dead/what is happening in your lives. If your name is not on this list, feel free to update as well, sans shame of being called out. Since I am posting this, I have done my part in assuring you I am alive. Are you?!
You are too funny...I just posted! I'm alive...come visit!
ReplyDelete