- I live in Kenya
- I love to cook
- Nick and I are getting married (!!!!)
- I still blog quite a lot HERE
- This guy is my bestie...
- Baby elephants are the cutest baby safari animals
New things!
- In order to use up my vacation days before we leave Kenya, Nick and I have planned trips for every three weeks. It's a pretty excellent schedule. Coming up: Mara Naboisho Conservancy (next to the Mara, but private and initial research shows that it has the highest density of lions in AFRICA- take that, South Africa and Tanzania!!), the Maasai Mara, and hopefully the coast!
- My company is building a safari camp in the Mara Naboisho Conservancy, and I'm getting to help with marketing, website content, and menu planning! It's been such a fun, different use of my time.
- I moved (again) into a very tiny, cute cottage by MYSELF! I have my own, whole kitchen, living room, fireplace, bedroom with awkward sink in the bedroom, etc. I love it. LOVE.
- I cook dinner for Nick and I in said tiny kitchen every night. It's been a fun challenge to use ingredients available in Kenya and think of new things to cook every night!
Can't wait to hear that the rest of you all are alive!

No comments:
Post a Comment