...I had cookies.
In other relevant news, I strongly urge you to consider following Basil Marceaux.com's quest to become the next governor of our dear state of Tennessee. He promises to grant us immunity from ALL state crimes... for the rest of our lives.
His views on health care:
"Make sure that if national insurance is put in place, I will make sure the roots of such bill with not inclued any type measuring of the waist like other counties."
On Corporate Finance:
"Corporate people who have crap loads of money come into our state and think that they can just buy their way into your heart and have your vote"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zCY99-Y540&feature=related
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colbert-report-videos/341482/july-28-2010/republican-gubernatorial-primary-battle-watch--010---tennessee
one of my favorite things about basil marceaux.com is how he is going to eliminate slavery at traffic stops. i also think it is good that he is going to "See why dental is not in most plans a tooth aches hurt more than a back aches and no teeths depresses people."
ReplyDelete