Thursday, July 22, 2010

Karibu Sana!

Hi Friends!

Nick and I made it to Kenya last night and after a long night's sleep and a hot shower (come use it anytime, Karen!), I feel great about Kenya! And just to let everyone know, I'm keeping a more frequent blog that y'all are welcome to check out! It's: canyakenya.blogspot.com. I'll try not to write dueling posts, but for more specifics about what I'm doing in Kenya, that's the place to go!

But YES- I can email and occasionally talk on the phone, and I would LOVE to hear from ALL of you!

Love,
Jane

ps- I'll have more cohesive thoughts after jet lag stops controlling my brain...

1 comment:

  1. Great blog name Jane. I'm looking forward to hearing about your African adventures. I wonder if you will have the same effect on the wildlife there as you did last time.

    ReplyDelete