Thanks for making me smile every day. You all do, and I hope you each have someone who tells you how awesome you are all the time.
I'm living out on Cape Cod for the summer, which I did not very much like at first, but the last couple weeks have been much better. For one, this is what I do every day:
But the sun up here is weaker than a very weak thing, so my attempt to stay Mexican failed. I am setting for tanned caucasian.
For two, other than great outdoorsy things, I get to watch Cape League baseball! Wheeeere I can still cheer on the Dores!
For three, there is lots of ice cream/frozen yogurt, which I do not have a picture of, but I can ensure you it is fenom and in my belly.
I'm working nights (per usual) at the Cape Cod Times, which is veeerrry small paper. I don't have many coworkers, but the ones I have are overall great and helpful in trying to help me figure out what I'm going to do next to make the cash moneys. (Although sometimes they are helpful because I realize I do not want to be them.) I'm not really sure about what that next step will be - dare I say it involves doubt and faith with a sprinkle of hope? For now, it is the grand adventure of driving home in a few weeks.
And not to be redundant, but I also have a blog. I've had it since like March, but I will pretend it's new if you want. It is in almost no way about my life, so don't go there looking for updates on my future or stories about my trip to the grocery store or anything like that. But I do post like three times a day with other things.
Um that's it. Keep the faith all of you fellow unemployees. A Dundie to all of you for being so great. Or sexiest unemployee. Or whitest sneakers. Whatever sails your ship.
No comments:
Post a Comment