It's been a crazzzyyy summer with so much change and preparations going on. With quitting an internship and a job, taking on nannying sweet little 4 month olds full time, and organizing life pre-NYC, I'm SO thankful I moved to Nashville for the summer. Sometimes I think things would be easier in Tampa- rent, food, gas paid for- but I would be missing sweet moments with such dear friends in Nashville, my amazing boyfriend, and children that not only provide income but so many lessons in patience. Stephanie, Mike, Greg, and I went camping this weekend to Virgin Falls. I know Cesh and Jane went a couple years back, and girls, I applaud your efforts. Backpacking, 95 degree heat, and 4.5 miles in and out- it was definitely WORK! We were able to celebrate Greg's birthday (lots of happy birthday's sung on the trail) and bathe in a gorgeous, freezing! waterfall. Recently I just moved into my friends, the Trotman's, house from Palmers and Vanessas on Wortham. It's sad to not be surrounded by fun girls all the time now but this family is just awesome and I'm relieved so not be paying rent. Missing you all and please call or text anytime!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Nashville, Nashville... NY, NY
It's been a crazzzyyy summer with so much change and preparations going on. With quitting an internship and a job, taking on nannying sweet little 4 month olds full time, and organizing life pre-NYC, I'm SO thankful I moved to Nashville for the summer. Sometimes I think things would be easier in Tampa- rent, food, gas paid for- but I would be missing sweet moments with such dear friends in Nashville, my amazing boyfriend, and children that not only provide income but so many lessons in patience. Stephanie, Mike, Greg, and I went camping this weekend to Virgin Falls. I know Cesh and Jane went a couple years back, and girls, I applaud your efforts. Backpacking, 95 degree heat, and 4.5 miles in and out- it was definitely WORK! We were able to celebrate Greg's birthday (lots of happy birthday's sung on the trail) and bathe in a gorgeous, freezing! waterfall. Recently I just moved into my friends, the Trotman's, house from Palmers and Vanessas on Wortham. It's sad to not be surrounded by fun girls all the time now but this family is just awesome and I'm relieved so not be paying rent. Missing you all and please call or text anytime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I've spent hours trying to decipher this code. No luck yet...
ReplyDelete