First of all let me say that about every month and a half I come across this link in my Inbox that Kiely sent out titled "Road full of promise..." I've taken the last hour to read through all of the August posts...it's amazing to see what God has done in each of your lives. I will be calling many of you very soon because we need to catch up!
Allie...how is dental school going? You had orientation about 2 weeks ago, so I am curious!
I'm onto the next adventure in my life. I'm still with ESPN and just accepted another project working on the 30 for 30 documentary series...ESPN hired 30 directors/producers to put together 30 documentaries for ESPN's 30th year anniversary. I went through several job interviews at ESPN and one at NBC, and I hadn't heard back from many of them before I had to give my answer. I was anxious and nervous about making my decision because there are some wonderful things about ESPN and NBC and there are also some downfalls about every job...I finally made what has now come to be the best decision. Many of you know that I have a passion for telling people's stories (the back-stories of people). It's in the very beginning stages, but I'm starting to put together something with the Digital Media department at ESPN. Hopefully we'll have a sponsored element sometime by the end of October...and don't worry, I'll tell you all about it when it launches! Throughout every blog that I read, everyone mentioned God's plan...it was so refreshing to read about, and I am confident that I am in the place I should be at this moment in my life.
The other news is that I'm going to leave for Europe next Wednesday. I will be gone from September 1-22...Aaron, I just read your comment, yes, I am going to Interlaken and will be rafting and canyoning. In Paris I'm going to explore the city for one day and go to Versailles the other. In Scotland, I will be spending most of my time in Edinburgh and hopefully make it up to St. Andrews. For the other week and a half, I will be exploring London and England. I can't wait to come back with lots of stories....and I'm so excited for a BREAK!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment