Saturday, May 22, 2010

Amazing!

Can I just say how AMAZING it is to take a step back and really LOOK at everything we are doing!?! We have been amazingly blessed with jobs, opportunities, world travel, amazing friendships and relationships...our time at Vandy truly has left all of us on the cusp of exciting times ahead!!

My update:
-Ohio is boring. Jane agrees?
-That said, it has been wonderful seeing my family and spending time with the five of us all together under the same roof for presumably the last time.
-I bought a wedding dress today!!!! Let me tell you, nothing has felt quite so adult as buying a wedding dress.
-I move to Chicago, indefinitely, on June 8th!! I'm excited but terrified. Prayers please?
-My sister needs to have a 2nd sinus surgery this Friday. Prayers would also be great for her procedure and recovery!!

Other than that, just trying to figure out how to pack up my life, move, read a ton of stuff about how to educate small children, wedding plan, and ignore how VERY much I miss you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Mallory you are so old! You should just use this blog to share your elderly wisdom with us young folk.

    ReplyDelete