I first want to commend Kiely and Sarah on this sweet idea. I also want to say hello from Mysore India. I just arrived literally 30 minutes ago and am checking my email as I wait for Vanessa to shower. My journey started on Tuesday at about 2:00pm when we left my house in a rental car for JFK airport in New York. We took a 14 hour flight to Doha, Qatar that was full of naps, movies, games, music, and Middle Easterners. We spent about an hour in Doha before leaving for Bangaluru, a much shorter 5 hour flight. From Bangaluru we had a driver pick us up and drive us 3 hours to Mysore where we were welcomed by some Indians and had our first struggle with the language barrier. I am looking forward to reading this blog while I am here. Love you all.
Brett
Brett! Sounds so cool, I'm glad you guys made it!
ReplyDeleteAnd... Paige and I made the flying dutchman tonight, Lucas helped us with ingredients. We had to substitute though, so it wasn't quite the real thing.
Can't wait to hear more about India, and tell Vanessa hi!
and for the record, maria concannon - kiely's mother - also loves her some flying dutchman, even when it's made with slightly off-kilter ingredients (why knoxville has sundrop and not fresca in all its gas stations, i will never know).
ReplyDelete