hi sweet friends,
in lieu of the fact that I still share quite a bit in common with a small child and like pictures more than words, I've decided to share a few pictures to chronicle the journeys of the past few weeks...

It started with dead armadillos. 15 to be exact.
All spotted on the drive from Nashville to Memphis, where I...
Ate a Jerry's Sno Cone (you'll all be taken there when you come visit).
And learned a little bit more about my job/life in Memphis when I move there in August.
Next was Michigan.
Visited my home away from home last summer, Timber Wolf Lake.
...and some people I really like that live there.
Now, I'm back in Nashville until Sunday.
Watched some high schoolers from Overton I really love graduate, making me feel like I had finally graduated from Overton too, which is a really strange feeling.
Other than that, I've been spending time here on porches and with people I love, learning about longing and provision (isaiah 55).
I love reading/seeing what life looks like for each of y'all right now, such a cool picture (literally in my 5 year oldness) of God being God in His faithfulness.
Here's to distraction #75...

who knew armadillos had fuzzy bellies?
ReplyDelete